Application/renewal terms and conditions
1. Applicants must be of 18 years and above and reside in Malaysia to be eligible to apply for The Gardens Club membership.
2. Applicants are eligible to apply for and hold only one (1) membership of The Gardens Club at any one time.
3. All application forms must be completed with the applicants’ own signature.
4. Complimentary sign up application requires proof of RM2,500 spent (in a single receipt within the same day) in The Gardens Mall, Mid Valley City. Relevant receipt must be submitted along with the application form for both new applications and renewal of membership.
5. Complimentary renewal application requires proof of RM1,000 spent (in a single receipt within the same day) in The Gardens Mall, Mid Valley City. Renewal of the membership is subject to the discretion of the Management of The Gardens Club. Renewal can only be made 1 month prior to or one month after the expiry date of the membership.
6. Members will be given a grace period of one month from date of expiry to renew their membership, after which the membership will be considered null and void and all benefits/privileges will be cancelled. Expired members will be required to spend RM2,500.00 for renewal.
7. Expired TGC card have to be return upon renewal. Otherwise, a processing fee of RM10 will be charged for renewal card.
8. Members are responsible for renewal of membership at The Gardens Club. Member/s is required to notify TGC immediately of any changes in the member’s profile, i.e. change of address or contact details. This is to ensure uninterrupted communications from TGC to the member.
9. The Gardens Club Card is valid for use at all participating outlets listed in the TGC booklet. All information is subject to change without notice.
10. Members must present The Gardens Club Card to the cashier of the participating retail outlets at the time of purchase in order to enjoy all the privileges offered to members.
11. Advanced reservation has to be made for hotel offers and promotions and shall be subject to room availability. Terms & conditions apply.
12. Dining offers are for dine-in only unless specified otherwise.
13. The Gardens Club gives no representation or warranty with respect to any goods or services provided. Notwithstanding any provisions to the contrary herein contained, any dispute concerning goods or services received shall be settled between the members and the participating retail outlets. The Gardens Club will bear no responsibility for resolving such disputes.
14. All privileges and offers are subject to the terms and conditions of the respective participating retail outlets of The Gardens Mall.
15. The Gardens Club reserves the right to terminate or cancel any of the offers, promotions or discounts without prior notice or assigning any reasons whatsoever.
16. Members must present the membership card in person with original receipt/s from the retail outlet/s of The Gardens Mall as proof of spending for redemption of any privileges at The Gardens Club Lounge, 4th Floor.
17. A replacement fee of RM10 will be charged for the replacement of any lost, stolen or damaged card. If The Gardens Club Card has been lost, stolen or damaged, members must immediately report to The Gardens Club Lounge at 603-2297 0233.
18. The Gardens Club Card is not a credit or charge card.
19. The Gardens Club Card and membership is non transferable. The Concierge staff and each participating outlet reserve the right to request member/s to provide additional identification for validation purposes.
20. The Gardens Club, related companies and/or its agents are authorized to use the personal information disclosed by the member for marketing and other purposes.
21. The Gardens Club shall have the sole and absolute discretion, without prior notice and assigning any reasons at any time, to: a. reject any application/renewal for The Gardens Club Card; b. amend the terms and conditions herein contained; and c. suspend or terminate this loyalty program without assigning any reasons, refund any monies paid and/or compensating any of its members.
22. The Gardens Club and the participating retail outlets are not liable for any loss, damage, cost and expenses incurred by applicants, members or any third parties arising from this programme
23. In the event of any inconsistency between the English version and the Bahasa Malaysia version of these Terms & Conditions, the English version shall prevail to the extent of such inconsistency. Benefits and Privileges
24. Car Parking Privileges in Mid Valley City: a. Members who park their vehicles at Zone A, B, C, G, H, U and Premier Car Park are entitled to a free parking for the first 3 hours if they spend above RM100 in a single receipt in any retail outlets within The Gardens Mall. b. Members who park at the valet parking are entitled to a free parking for the first 4 hours if they spend above RM500 in a single receipt in any retail outlets within The Gardens Mall. c. Note: These privileges are not exchangeable for cash and redemption is subject to the management’s discretion. d. Parking redemption/s must be submitted with a proof of purchase in a single receipt, redemption is permitted only once daily. e. The purchase receipt which has been utilized for parking redemption is not applicable for TGC membership application / renewal.
25. Members are entitled to exclusive invitations to special events/activities organized by The Gardens Club.
26. Members are entitled to exclusive sale previews in participating retail outlets from time to time.
27. Members are entitled to invitations to private and exclusive enrichment classes or workshops. Minimum and reasonable fees will be chargeable for selected classes. Members are entitled to invite one guest for selected workshops. However, additional charges might be incurred. Registrations will be on a first-come-first- served basis and subject to terms and conditions for the specific classes.
28. Members are entitled to use The Gardens Club Lounge, located on 4th Floor of the Gardens Mall and enjoy the following benefits and facilities on a first come first serve basis: a. complimentary beverages; b. private internet stations; c. shopping storage facilities, terms & conditions apply; d. Mall tour arrangements; e. car valet services; f. taxi and limousine arrangements; g. gift wrapping services; h. baby stroller, wheelchair and power scooter on loan.
29. The Gardens Club reserves the right to deny entry to any member/s at its absolute discretion.
30. The Gardens Club reserves the right to withdraw, terminate, substitute or vary any of the privileges stated herein from to time to time without prior notice.
31. The Gardens Club reserves the right at its absolute discretion to vary, delete or add to any of these Terms & Conditions without prior notice.
32. Additional T&C are governed by the TGC in the house rules.